Wednesday, June 24, 2009
- Your parents are divorced and you have a choice between a parent that ignores you and another whom who have check for vital signs on when they OD.
- You've lost a dozen friends in death in the past year due to accidents, beatings due to lifestyle choices, suicides, and bizarre medical conditions.
- Your close friends drag you back into a hole that you just crawled out of...you know they offer escape as well as friendship.
- You watch helplessly as your friends life falls apart on every front: family, work, health, church, pets, and in friendships
- You've been having difficulty feeling accepted anywhere. You've lost school and work and when turning to God for comfort a person at church tells you that you are being inappropriate in holding hands with your girlfriend during the service.
- You've heard from God before but now when you need him most he is silent. Now you can't remember why you followed him in the first place.
- You feel as if though hope is just the first step toward disappointment
Is God there?
Is God good?
Do I care?
(...and this is just a glimpse)
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry
at 12:02 AM